Re: Zrihan Boston concert offer

I agree, Zrihan is an artist not to be believed. If you have the opportunity
to see him, Run, Don't Walk!

The music review (below) is right on!
We have been stocking Zrihans recrdings for about 3 years, and though the
"Ashkelon" Cd the author of the piece is a "good" Cd, I feel some of his
others are more "authentic" in that the Piranah disc is overly produced.
Having said that, however, is till a VERY goodCD.

For other Emil Zrihan CDs check out;
http://www.hatikvahmusic.com/cgi-bin/browse.pl?action=search&search_for=zrihan

Simon
Haitkavh Music