Re: yiddish language decline?

I've been hearing this type of stuff for over 40 years now. As long as people love the language and use it, it will never die! Personally, I can't worry myself about doomsayers...life is too short. P.S. If my Sheygetzer Ex- Husband could learn Yiddish...anyone can. He enjoyed every moment of it too. One of the most reknowned experts on Yiddish dialect is a Japanese gentleman...who isn't Jewish and who learned Yiddish for the love of it!

    Zay Gezunt!

     Trudi the G

---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org ---------------------+ Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network http://shamash.org A service of Hebrew College, offering online courses and an online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/ ---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org ---------------------=

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->