RE: yiddish language decline?

Who is this Japanese expert and how could he be located ?

Also where does he live?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
[mailto:owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org] On Behalf Of Trudi Goodman
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 10:38 PM
To: World music from a Jewish slant
Subject: Re: yiddish language decline?

  <http://graphics.hotmail.com/emsmile.gif> I've been hearing this type
of stuff for over 40 years now. As long as people love the language and
use it, it will never die! Personally, I can't worry myself about
doomsayers...life is too short. P.S. If my Sheygetzer Ex- Husband could
learn Yiddish...anyone can. He enjoyed every moment of it too. One of
the most reknowned experts on Yiddish dialect is a Japanese
gentleman...who isn't Jewish and who learned Yiddish for the love of it!

    Zay Gezunt!

     Trudi the G

  _____

<http://g.msn.com/1HM305401/15>