  From: Heiko Lehmann
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Friday, March 01, 2002 4:36 AM
  Subject: AW: klezmer paper

  Please contact me off-list.
  Heiko.
    -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
    Von: owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org [mailto:owner-jewish-music
(at) shamash(dot)org]Im Auftrag von Tuna Pase
    Gesendet: Freitag, 1. März 2002 08:26
    An: World music from a Jewish slant
    Betreff: klezmer paper

    Hi to everyone on the list:)
    I am from Turkey, Istanbul. I am a musicology student. I am doing a paper
on klezmer music. I am having hard times to divide periods. My paper topic is
'Fromthe begining to today klezmer music'  I will be glad if there is anyone on
the list who can help me.
    thanks.

    ps: sorry for the awful english

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->