Re: klezmer paper

You might want to start doing some reading on Jewish music so that you can put
this into context. Amnon Shiloah's book, "Jewish Musical Traditions" is a
relatively concise, well-written introduction that also notes klezmer,
specifically.

There are also a host of articles and print bibliography listed on the
KlezmerShack: http://www.klezmershack.com/contacts/klezwords.html

Good luck!
ari