Re: Sherill Milnes/Kalmanoff's "The Joy of Prayer"

I've recently been "exposed" to this entire recording via a tape of the
record. I'm actually addicted; can't stop playing in my car! Sure, it's a
formula of harmonic changes but I happen to love this formula! Our synagogue
has a new cantor and he brought the pieces to our newly formed amateur choir.
We got through the Sholem Aleichem. Anyway, I'm sure this cantor owns this
vinyl record since he made the tape from it. Also ordered copies of the music
from Transcontinental.
adrianne