Re: "Jewish" Violin Music

Sandra (et al.)--All I get to via this site is a bio in French of the
violinist; no data about the recording (or any recording) at all.

Please clarify how I can click on data about the recording involved,
including title/label/contents.  Would also appreciate being advised--I
believe there's a standard site for this (i.e., for all recordings), that
has been cited before? (sorry)--how to access data (including track
contents) of the ASV Quicksilver CD HEBREW MELODY that another poster
advised about.

Many thanks --

Robert Cohen