Re: Isa

At 06:21 AM 4/6/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>I know I laboriously copied a long passage about her from a book "50 Years
>of Yiddish Song" a good long time ago, and posted it to the list.
>Lorele

If so, despite the clunkiness of the interface, the jewish-music archives would
still have it. (And you can all wish me privately a speedy, "finish those last
three papers and get back to work on the new jewish-music tools and
interface"). Search for "isa kremer" (in quotes) in addition to the rest of the
search syntax provided on that page for the list.

See http://www.ivritype.com/resources/jlists.html#jewish-music

ari