Re: Joni Mitchell?

Heh-heh!  And I'm not sure about the point (or POINT) to which Simon so
lecherously responded--not if we're talking about the album which has Joni
Mitchell's naked picture (OK, from the back) inside the gatefold, or
whatever they call it.  I'd forgotten about that when I raised my original
question--and I've forgotten what it was ...

rlc