travel to Montreal

Hi,

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Pesach! (my favorite part has always
been the horseradish, even as a kid)

I am traveling from New Hampshire to Montreal this weekend for the First
Annual Throat Singing Festival, to participate in various concerts and
workshops in overtone singing styles of Tibetans, Tuvans and Inuits. It
should be lots of fun. Freygish khoomeii, remember when it is the next big
thing, you heard it here first.

Does anyone have recommendations of anything Jewish music related that I
should check out during my free time? Or old Montreal Jewish quarter? Good
vegetarian kosher food? etc? Thanks,

Seth

--
Seth Austen