Re: "G-d"

Given that the Shem Hameforash is a Hebrew name and G-O-D is an English
word, my understanding has always been that there is no need to not
spell it out. That was the decision I made when I was writing Essential
Judaism. (It certainly would have been easy enough to change with word
processing software.) But the bottom line on such things is how it you
feel about it. If it makes you more comfortable to use the hyphen, by
all means do.

George (no hyphen) Robinson

--
George Robinson