Re: A Woman's Place (Kol Isha)

In a message dated 2/19/01 12:15:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
shirona (at) bellatlantic(dot)net writes:

> A conscience.  Free thinking. Refreshing Honesty!!  Thank you, thank you,
> thank you!!  For me that takes so much more courage - than hiding behind
> piles and piles of "scholarly" notes, footnotes, quoting other people...
> Flaunting your knowledge - as if to say "my knowledge is bigger than
> yours".  Guys do that sort of thing.  What I want to know is - what do you
> really think???  What does your personal conscience have to say about these
> issues?

Shirona,
Once again, your unwillingness to read my posts, and let's face it, I have
given the bulk of responses regarding the Anti Kol Isha posts, with any kind
of care demonstrates to me that you are uninterested in any discussion that
does not conclude with a concession to your position. I have repeatedly asked
that you contact me off list so that we may discuss this in all the detail I
can furnish, and so that I can speak to you on a more personal level, in a
way that I feel I cannot on the list. You are more interested in waving the
"bloody shirt," issuing manifestos, and telling everybody what I and others
think.
You know where to contact me. Enjoy!

Jordan

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->