Re: how many hands has Joseph Moskowitz?

Sure, the most direct way is to go to the label's site - it's on Rounder
Records and you can order it through them.  I'm sure Amazon could
do it for you too.

http://www.rounder.com/rounder/catalog/bylabel/roun/1/1126/1126.html

Do note it's not a straight (?!) jewish music CD - he does all kinds
of stuff - marches, rags, classical, greek, etc.  And some good
Jewish stuff too, like the tunes we've talked about today.  The
one thing for sure is you won't find another CD like it!

ro

--
r l reid        ro (at) panix(dot)com