Re: how many hands has Joseph Moskowitz?

Thanks, Pete.  Sigh.  So many notes, so little time.

But you're right, and I'm mildly embarrased because I thought I went
thru the notes with a fine tooth comb looking for info on other
instrumentalists.  Max Yussim played piano on that track (a Bela Hargy
played on some others).

But just knowing there is a piano helps he seperate out the two sounds
in my mind.

It would still help to have a third hand.

thanks for the responses, folks.

roger