Re: jewish music databases/Keynote

How about Keynote from our friend Geraldine Auerbach at the JMI?  I don't
know if this is a feature of the software (I'll try and look later), but
perhaps if it isn't, they could make it one.  If you entered a number of
related keywords, such as alternate spellings, searching one would bring up
the others.  Geraldine, can you tell us if this is part of Keynote?  I would
also find this helpful in cataloguing.

Lorele