RE: jewish music databases

I have developed numerous applications using Access in Hebrew.  To do this,
you need Hebrew-enabled Windows, and Hebrew-enabled Access (or Office
Professional).  You can get this in israel without problem.  In the United
States, I think you used to be able to buy Hebrew-enabled Microsoft products
from Davka software (www.davka.com) but they don't seem to carry it anymore.
In theory, any Microsoft dealer should be able to order it for you.

If you are only making a list of your songs that you want to be able to sort
or filter by title, author, publisher, and so on, you might find it simpler
to use Excel.  Access is useful when you have several interrelated tables
with complex relationships between them.

Joel Epstein
Moshav Magshimim, Israel
tel: 972-3-9333316
     972-52-333316