Re: jewish music databases

I agree that learning Access is a bear.

If I might make a suggestion, you could look at Filemaker Pro.

It is the best selling database for both Windoze and Macintosh. It's
fully relational, multi-user and yet approachable even for those with
no database experience.

And, of course, there are many fine books available to help you learn it.

HTH

--
Dan Peck    Milesquare Associates  Living Traditions
Co-Author of Filemaker 5 Advanced: Visual Quick Pro Guide (Peachpit Press)