Re: Aderet records reissues

Dear RL (et al.) --

This is very exciting and the photo on the website is enticing -- looks
like a BIG record store.

Now, for those of us who are, shall we say, vehicularly challenged --
that is, without automobiles -- what's the nearest subway station?

George (Wishes he owned a car. Or a parking place) Robinson

PS,
Thanks for the kind words on my little missive,

--
ARE YOU A FREELANCE WRITER?
Then you should be a member of the NATIONAL