Re: yiskor books

It isn't online, but there is a lovely description of an "Angry Dance" in the
Kugelmass/Boyarin classic collection of Yiskor bikher, "From a Ruined Garden."
Equally fascinating is the selection, "The Ruined Wedding." Unrelated to
klezmer or to dance is the selection, "The Blind Cantor" which speaks to the
role of wandering cantors and what they brought to the villages and shtetlakh
they visited. It's an amazing resource.

ari