Re: Doorbell dilemma

-- Budowitz Home Page: http://www.merlinms.dircon.co.uk/budowitz/

Thanks for the answer Steve, only now I'm more confused than ever. Do the
Westminster Abbey and Big Ben use similar chimes melodies? Could you notate
the whole sequence of each (should only take you a minute) if they are
different. Who made the original sequence and what does it express? Sorry
for the minutae...in case anyone needs to know what this has to do with
Jewish music, I'm trying to draw the connection between this melody and an
ancient klezmer melody I found with the same permutative scheme...Josh