Re: Making Judaism Cool

*Nothing* at all to do with her being a woman--a bizarre inference?
Everything to do w/ what I presume is her lack of appropriately deep layers
of knowledge (for the gaining of which some Jewish education as a child or
teenager would presumably *not* suffice).

I *might* be wrong about that--but it's not likely.

--Robert Cohen

>Nu?
>Why not?  Maybe she has the yeshiva education to do so? ... Is the problem
>because she's a woman or what?
>One of the best Kabbalic scholars I ever met was a woman...and a
>Lubavicher.
>  If they didn't have a problem with that why should you.

[--Trudi]