Re: Making Judaism Cool

The only problem with that statement is that it =does= require you
to presume. Not that I'm entirely against presumption, but when it
leads to dismissal, surely facts are in order? Most important,
surely there is something to discuss here other than one's unsupported
prejudices regarding whether or not Roseanne has qualifications to
teach kabbalah -- perhaps the author's words? (But, maybe you're right.
The author of the article, too, seems to presume that coupling Roseanne
with the idea of kaballah study is sufficiently ludicrous as to be
worthy of a smirk, rather than checking the facts.)

ari