Another event in Lower Manhattan: July 16th

I'm not sure I can make it, but for those who can:

Sunday, July 16th, noon-5 p.m. at the Museum of Jewish Heritage (that's the
NYC Holocaust Memorial, I think), 18 First Place, Battery Park City
(presented in coop. w/ Workmen's Circle), ino 212-945-0039:

Harbor Nagilah {oy!}:  An Outdoor Jewish Music Festival (including
"interpretive [i.e., Radical Jewish Music?] and traditional forms of
klezmer, Jewish jazz, Yiddish, cantorial, and Sephardic music"--plus
"educational workshops")

Reports--of who actually was there--would be welcome.

-Robert Cohen