Re: Making Judaism Cool

Nu?
Why not?  Maybe she has the yeshiva education to do so?
An open mind is always useful, Robert.
Is the problem because she's a woman or what?
One of the best Kabbalic scholars I ever met was a woman...and a Lubavicher.
  If they didn't have a problem with that why should you.
Hey, I know you'll tell me...and that's what makes a horse race
Be Well AND...
Hey welcome to the 21st century.
Trudi(LR)