Re: Robert Yosef Bahr

Dear Jerzy:

To toss off the remark that you did is not only
disrespectful of the artist but does a disservice
to the List, --  in my opinion.

If you choose to  assassinate the character of the
recording with one fell swoop, I for one would appreciate
you telling us the reasons, explaining something of your musical
criteria, and why you feel the music fails, -- besides, as you say,
being redolent of dairy products.

With best wishes,

Wolf Krakowski