Odp: Robert Yosef Bahr

Dear Wolf !!

I didn't want to be offensive. I've never heard before about Robert Yosef
Bahr. In my opinion /humbly/ this CD is old-fashioned in unbearable festival
manner, good known in Poland from the past times.
Perhaps words "chees" was used by me a little bit reckless /sorry, my
English is far to be perfect/ and I don't catch all shades of meaning.
Simply saying - I dislike this CD, but I don't understand why my opinion -
personal opinion - may disservice to the list.
Did I touch some taboo??
Once again simply saying - youre reaction really shocked me, Wolf.

With best wishes

Jerzy

> Dear Jerzy:
>

> To toss off the remark that you did is not only
> disrespectful of the artist but does a disservice
> to the List, --  in my opinion.
>
> If you choose to  assassinate the character of the
> recording with one fell swoop, I for one would appreciate
> you telling us the reasons, explaining something of your musical
> criteria, and why you feel the music fails, -- besides, as you say,
> being redolent of dairy products.
>

> With best wishes,
>
> Wolf Krakowski
>

> Jerzy Matysiakiewicz wrote:
>
> > I've just bought on the sale in MediaMarkt /for only 3 zloty = 0.6 USD/
CD
> > "Le plus celebres chants d'Israel" by Robert Yosef Bahr /Musidisc MU
777/
> > Some info 'bout the artist?
> > Music, arrangements and singing are rather cheesy, in "Eurovision
Festival"