RE: London Conference

May I remind those coming to Conference that the deadline for registration is
fast
approaching: 15 May.  Also please note that the excellent and very cheap
university
accommodation that had been reserved will only be reserved until May 15th .  If
you are
planning to use that accommodation, I would strongly advise that you contact
Karen
Benson now at uczvkab (at) ucl(dot)ac(dot)uk  to tell her what you need.

If you need any information, look at the jmi website under education, where
there is
also a registration form.  Credit cards (access and MasterCard are acceptable
for
payment to the conference)  or contact Alex at ak42 (at) soas(dot)ac(dot)uk

Geraldine

---