Re: klezmershack t-shirts now available

In a message dated 02/28/2000 9:00:19 AM Central Standard Time,
reyzl (at) flash(dot)net writes:

<< I think that people should stop worrying about plugging their thing on
this
 list.  I wish people would do more of it so that everyone would know what
 is what is new and what is available, where.  Enough already with the
 worry. >>

I agree with RW.  If individuals want to let the group know about their
concerts or musical wares and do so within the bounds of reason
(occasionally, not a bombardment) that would be appropriate.  Specialty
companies dealing in Jewish music don't seem like they are abusing the
privilege either.  Ari can use the hook on anyone who is more interested in
merchandising than music.
lori