Re: OKJB question

In a message dated 2/10/0 10:11:09 AM, ari (at) ivritype(dot)com writes:

<<
That's the first (and to my mind, the best), but there have been
three excellent recordings, one only available, to the best of
my knowledge, on cassette. Now all three on a 2-CD set.

I am surprised that the first is out of print again, though. Simon?

Re: Original Klezmer Jazz Band
We've carried this recording ever since it came out and have a healthy
inventory in stock.  Be aware, that the Cd has no liner notes or credits of
anykind. You would never know that Henry is on this project.
Simon
Haitkvah Music