Re: OKJB question

Noa,

That's the first (and to my mind, the best), but there have been
three excellent recordings, one only available, to the best of
my knowledge, on cassette. Now all three on a 2-CD set.

I am surprised that the first is out of print again, though. Simon?
Meyer? Dena? Is Noa the only person who can still get this wonderful recording?

ari