Polish Jewish Music query

I am presenting a concert to the Polish Consulate, and they have asked me to
focus on Polish Jewish music of the klezmer and Yiddish stage.  I cannot make
claims to have done a whit of the serious scholarship that many on this list
have done, so it is with some humility that I ask of my co-subscribers for
help.  I know a few songs from the Warsaw Yiddish theater (such as Oy,
Abram), and the krakowiak was certainly a standard in the repertoire of the
klezmer....But I am eager to hear other suggestions.  (Now if they asked for
ODESSA songs, there I have more than a few!  But the Ukrainian Consulate, so
far at least, hasn't booked klezmer....)

A groyse dank!
Lori Lippitz
Maxwell Street
Chicago