Re: Polish Jewish Music query

For songs, anything by Mordecai Gebirtig.  For dance, of course, there's
Varshever Freylekhs.

Zayt gezunt (be healthy),

Yosl (Joe) Kurland
The Wholesale Klezmer Band
Colrain, MA 01340
voice/fax: 413-624-3204
http://www.crocker.com/~ganeydn

Please include your USPS address and phone number in your email signature
on all business correspondence.