Re: promiscuous fusionizers

In a message dated 12/9/99 1:29:51 PM, MaxwellSt (at) aol(dot)com writes:

<< They have one album, Hora and Blue, but since it's on Global Village I am
not
sure how available it is.

Not only "Hora & Blue available, but it has been on of our most consistent
best sellers for 4 years. The correct name of the group is "The Modern
Klezmer Quartet," They play traditional Jewish melodies, such as "Belz",
"Shein Vi Di Levology", Hinei Ma-Tov" in the jazz styles of such artists as
Dave Brubeck and Paul Desmond.

Of all the "Jewish Jazz" recordings we have carried over the years, "Hora &
Blue" has had the greatest sales and critical success.

Simon
Hatikvah Music
www.hatikvahmusic.com