Re: cantorial music by/for women

I actually just got an OP 10-inch of Batsheva, who I think was a
contemporary of hers.  I've heard _of_ her but never (I think) actually
heard her.  The recording I have _is_ something of a gevalt; I'm planning to
include it (though it's admittedly more of a novelty in re) in a new program
I'll be debuting this fall on MIRIAM'S DAUGHTERS: WOMEN IN AMERICAN-JEWISH
MUSIC.  Thx again, my dear--or however you say that (tottele--maybe not
quite applicable?) in you know what--rlc