From:  Robert Cohen [SMTP:rlcm17 (at) hotmail(dot)com]
Sent:  Thursday, September 02, 1999 2:30 PM
To:  World music from a Jewish slant
Subject:  cantorial music by/for women

Does anyone have any suggestions of recorded pieces of particularly
lyrical,
pleasing liturgical music written _by_ contemporary women cantors and/or
_for_ same--i.e., with women's voices in mind?  Any thoughts on what
composing w/ women's voices in mind would entail?  Has anything (i.e., an
article somewhere) been written about same?