RE: Mohammed comes to the mountain

>>He had a 'monster' hit, "Rona Sheli"

Is this the same song that was recorded under the name "Rona" by the
Mazeltones?

Simon, I, for one, would enjoy having a list of the Israeli "monster"
hits of whatever time period you (or anyone else) would like to compile
them for (50 yrs?). I'm familiar with and like the 2 tunes you mentioned
below. If there are other songs I should know I would like to.

Thanks,

Dick