RE: Foundation Support for Edge Jewish Music (was schmaltz...)

Wolf: I like the ROlling Thunder model you suggest, but remember, it takes a
BOb Dylan to get the thunder rolling. In some sad way, this is what the In
the Fiddler's House tour already was for klezmer, although I understood you
are thinking in more grassroots terms.

A great idea in need of a single visionary with influence in the field and
at the box office.