Re: chairs and weddings

Elliott wrote:

>  And recently in
> bar and bat mitzvahs they have carried the honoree and sometime the parents
> also. So go figure it out. Tradition ain't tradition no more.
>         ellllllllllllll

I'll attest to this, having gone aloft, will-I or nill-I, at my son's bar
mitzve.
( Not just the honoree and the parents are so hoisted, but even the younger
sibs,
they shouldn't feel left out.  I've seen it.)  Maybe in this time of easy
virtue,
we expect kudos as our due.  Myself, I'm thinking of hiring a sedan-chair for my
everyday conveyance.

Owen
--
Owen Davidson
Amherst  Mass

The Angel that presided o'er my birth
Said Little creature formd of Joy and Mirth
Go Love without the help of any King on Earth

Wm. Blake