Re: Music of exile

The show (if it comes together) would be on Sound and Spirit, produced by
Ellen Kushner at Boston's WGBH for PRI. It is for general listenership, but
can be pretty adventurous. I cannot concentrate overly on the Jewish
tradition, since there's a lot of ground to cover and just an hour total.

African versions welcome.

Best,

Joel