Jewish music Magazine idea?

Gideon:

Getting to the idea of a Jewish music magazine.....in general I'm wanting
to grow Jewish resources on the web...this may be an unpopular position,
but I personally think in terms of a non-academic orientation, a web
magazine would do just fine... instead of print. less cost to produce.
(possibly?) and not dealing with mailing problems and all that....and can
reach a very wide audience.  I also like the idea of interactivity that
could eventually be worked in....

Personally, I've cut way back on print subscriptions in recent years. I'm
much more selective nowadays. Although there is obviously a place for print
magazines in the home, one tends to get inundated. And not have the time to
properly devote to any.....for right now, some people may feel a web
magazine is too selective an audience, but that audience will only continue
to grow in the coming years. If there was a Jewish music print magazine,
I'd likely subscribe (or even contribute occasionally), but I'd still
prefer the web.

I like the idea of starting with reviews, both of recordings AND live
performances would be nice... and then feature articles about people doing
the music. news, information and a calendar are all features I'd like to
see, which is why the web would work really well. discussion of performance
techniques, trials and tribulations might be a fun column to read also.
There are a lot of people who would know how to keep it "hip" or "cool" or
whatever the word today is for young people.
Judy