Re: Jewish music Magazine idea?

Judy's idea for a WEB magazine seems like a good one to me--but as a start
to see if it's successful, and ultimately move to print. People still do go
to bookstores and browse.

Please excuse my ignorance re: a lot of the new technology, but it seems to
me that so many of the available resources re: Jewish music AND
Jewish-related performing arts (i.e. Jewish-themed plays or dances) are
scattered. Many of us don't listen to on-line radio programs; folks also
don't have time to check out so many different web sites (and music
distributors).

Judy Pinnolis' Brandeis web-site seems like a great start towards bringing
together many different resources, but there's something exciting about the
happening quality of a magazine or "web-zine" that would cover performances
and new releases.

We've already heard from two vendors who were interested in advertising,
perhaps one of the more knowledgeable internet people would step forward
and come up with a way to bringing so many of these resources together into
a WEB-Zine---for the average consumer.

I wish I could help. I'm both clueless (re: much technology) and way
overextended re: my time. However, I would be willing to contribute an
article or two next year, if my time frees up a little.

Anyone interested in any of this or does it die here?

Eliott Kahn