Re: Julio Inglesias Jewish?

I'm more surprised to hear that Berlin, Rodgers, Hammerstein (who didn't
create music at all), Cantor, Jolson, Phil Ochs, Benny Goodman, Jerome Kern,
etc., etc., _are_ creating music at all!!!  Fascinating. (I can vouch for
Eydie Gorme's Jewishness [Sephardic], anyway, as  she was a customer at my
father's [olev hashalom] grocery store in Manhattan, many years ago.