Julio Inglesias Jewish?

Sorry guys for bringing up this kind of "heritage" issue.   But I went
to http://www.zipple.com/ and found there a list of "Jewish Musicians
and Composers".  Julio Inglesias is included in the list. Julio
Inglesias is Jewish?  How?  Where from?   I am not necessarily a fan
of his but am just surprised to learn this.   Now that I know this, I
may listen to that romantic shmalts differently.

Wolf, Bob, if he really is Jewish, do we now have discuss whether his music is
Jewish?  Oy.

Van Halen too?
Blondie?

The Jewish Telegraphic Agency recently wrote that Mel Torme, who just died
was Jewish.   Never knew that.

   "Torme, who died Saturday at 73 of complications from a stroke he
   suffered in 1996, was born to Russian Jewish immigrant parents on
   Chicago's South Side.

   Immigration officials had changed the family's name from Torma to
   Torme.

   In an interview some years ago, the singer recalled that he and his
   family would sit on the front stoop after Sabbath dinner and sing
   for the neighbors."

Here is the list at the Zipple site:

--------------------FORWARD---------------------------
OK...So it may not be "Jewish Music"! But, they are Jewish and they
are creating music!!

Paul[a] Abdul
Stan Getz
Mandy Patinkin