Re: Just a thought

Ingemar,

>Which brings to mind Ari Davidow's curious canard regarding this very
>same CD: "There are no strong people on this record" -- a painful remark
>(to many) which Ari, I think,  has never had the integrity to back up or
>explain.

It is unfortunate that you find it important to mar good news
with personal attacks on me. I am glad that a musician you value
highly has received a good review from yet another source. I do
stand by my remarks, but also do respectfully demur from engaging
in discussion with someone who finds my failure to worship at the
same altar so distasteful that only personal attack is appropriate.

ari

Ari Davidow
The klezmer shack: http://www.well.com/user/ari/klez/
owner: jewish-music mailing list