Just a thought

Dear Friends of Jewish Music,

I've lost contact with Wolf Krakowski for the moment being, although I've
tried to reach him at his (former?) e-mail twice or thrice the last weeks.
Could someone kindly tell me if he's got a new address.

Anyhow, I would like to congratulate Wolf on the stellar review of his CD
"Transmigrations" in "Yugntruf", which -- as far as I understand -- is one
of the world's few remaining regularly-printed Yiddish journals. In this
review Prof. Elinor Robinson writes (my translation): "It can be said that,
in certain songs, Krakowski creates various heros".

Which brings to mind Ari Davidow's curious canard regarding this very
same CD: "There are no strong people on this record" -- a painful remark
(to many) which Ari, I think,  has never had the integrity to back up or
explain.

Ingemar