Re: Ben Goldberg (Was Re: Avishai Cohen)

Not to be the grammar-nerd, but the idea of a clarinetist embodying several
musical selves, and havig somehow to integrate them, is interesting to me in
view of popular musical culture.

Owen

--
Owen Davidson
Amherst  Mass

The Angel that presided o'er my birth
Said Little creature formd of Joy and Mirth
Go Love without the help of any King on Earth

Wm. Blake

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->