Re: Reviews for kids and other things

<<Re: Humbug, Was it Festival of Light or To Life! that is humbug?  >>

The Humbug was for the "L'Chaim, To Life".
As to  "Festival of Light", though I do carry it during the Holidays, I inform
potential buyers that it is NOT Chanukah music.
This CD was a heartfelt effort, however I don't think it should have been
passed off as a Chanukah recording. Having spoken to the producer of the disc,
I have to give him credit for what he was trying to do, I think if he were to
do it today, It would be very different.
He also produced the "Covenent" CD, using old Cantorial recordings set to
contemporary music.
Simon

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->