Re: Reviews for kids and other things

<<Now the caveat: this is not a complete list, and it's not even a
contemporary list. I've put on my website links to places you can find
music and I'm sure others (Simon? Dena?) can help you with that better than
I. >>

Our best selling Chanukah recording for the last two years is "Just In Time
For Chanukah" by Margeie Rosenthal and Ilene Safyan.  This recording has been
out since the late 80's, and has received the Parent's Choice Award and,  like
that rabbit, "It keeps Going, and Going, and Going..." $ 9.98 cassette, $14.98
CD

 "Chanukah Favorites" is a new to CD this yearby Judy Caplan Ginsburgh. The
cassette was released last year. This is a very fine recording for young
children since it has many "sing a long, play along songs" in English as well
as the traditional Chanukah Songs.
Also awarded Parants Choice Award. $9.98 cs, $14.98 cd

For the adults. "Chanukah" by Pianolite. This is very romanic background
recordings of Chanukah music. This recording is part of a series of 'Music for
Dining" by candlelight and is the only one of the series containing Jewish
music. Released last year, this is an excellentrecording for backgraoun of
adult parties, and won't frazzel your nerves by the 8th night of Chanukah. CD
$14.98

There are many more recordings that we carry, but these are the ones that get
the most response.
Simon
Hatikvah Music
Klezcorner (at) aol(dot)com