Re: Reviews for kids and other things

Hi to all of you out there, I 've been lurking for a few weeks to get the feel
of this net. TIme to jump in and add my two pence worth.

My personal favorite is Cindy Paley - all her tapes are excellent. There is
also an artist called Lessia from Santa Barbara, Ca who has a wonderful
original Chanukah tape among a number of other tapes.

I don't have them at home with me so if anyone wants information then I can
bring the information home from temple and send it on to you.

Happy Hanukah
Cantor Mandi Kark Beckenstein
cantormum (at) aol(dot)com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->