Re: cool/dynamite khanuka song

HI, all.

My question spoke to whether this specific version were available. Ocho
kandelikas has turned into something of a Sephardi standard, and to my
knowledge is on the following recordings:

Sacred and Profane Chorus                       Celebrations of Light

Jagoda, Flory, in The International Jewish Songbook (Tara compilation CD)

Voice of the Turtle                     Circle of Fire, A Hanukah Concert,
Songs of the
Sephardim, Volume V Titanic

Western Wind Vocal Ensemble                     Chanukkah Story, The

Zamir 25: an Anniversary Celebration

Jagoda, Flory                   Kantikas Di Mi Nona     Global Village

Grupa Ladino Sarajevo, El Romancero Judeo-Español/Najljepse sefardske
romanse RTV Sarajevo

Lieberman, Allan, It's the Miracle, LeBeau Productions

Any others out there???

Best,

Joel

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->